BunZai Media Group is in the business of building global lifestyle brands. From Manufacturing to Marketing, Shipping to Customer Service, BunZai is geared up to carry out our agenda from our 10,000 sq foot headquarters in Van Nuys, California. We are currently developing several high quality consumer products in the beauty, skincare, wellness and novelty categories. Our team is made up of talented, innovative, seasoned and successful professionals whose passions are in sync to make BunZai's brands leading global success stories for years and decades to come.
BunZai's strategy is tightly linked to our purpose: "To improve the lives of consumers worldwide through building brands that inspire retention and long term customer loyalty." Our motto is, "Give us 1% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 99%!"